Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Sapphire Ng | Lookbook Archive #1: Look 1 - 40 [PHOTOS]

Model: Sapphire Ng

Sapphire Ng Lookbook Looks Archive Series #1
Look 1 - 40
[Full set of PHOTOS]

Graffiti Love



Colorblocking Fun




The Sexier The Better




Born To Be A Supercar Diva



If I Were A Bride, What Kind Of A Bride Would I Be ?




Beach Perfect



I'm Obsessed With Colors Of Passion


I'm Dying To Make Love To You In The Sunset 




I Heart Penang Tshirt



Race Queen For A Lifetime


Tunnel Emotion


Exotic Shades Of Green 


Fender Custom Shop By Masterbuilder Jay Black


Checkered Queen





Red & Pink's Great For Dating 



Gray Textures 



We Are Young, Bold & Beautiful 



A Day Checking Out Ancient Tomb Engravings 



Got Swag 



Leopard-ing at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 



I Am A Rock Chick 



Ancient Ruins In Malacca 



I'm A Rockstar



I Wanna Be Queen Of The Castle 



Lady In Red 



I'm An Angel Sent From Heaven Above 


Polka Craze


Black In The City


Classic Sexy




I'm A Character From An Ancient Chinese Fairytale For A Day




Red Hot Skorts 


Girly





Simple Black & White 



White - Brown 




Futuristic Woman 



A Damsel Waiting For Her Prince 



Flowers 



Do I Make A Handsome Boy ? 



Feel The Summer Breeze 



Gym-ming in Calvin Klein Bottoms






No comments: