Monday, 9 June 2014

I Am Awarded SCHOLARSHIP to Attend Berklee College Of Music !!! :D :D

Hello all, my dear beloved blog readers ! :)

I've got an announcement to make: 

I am awarded SCHOLARSHIP to attend Berklee College Of Music,
and I am accepted for Fall 2014 semester this year !!!

Yippie yay !!!

And yes, I've attached the scholarship and acceptance letter just below here in this blog post, and yup my birth name is Yue Ching :P :P But please stick to calling me Sapphire, I prefer that much better hehehe LOL

Alright I'm giving myself a pat in the back, but it's time for more hardwork hahaha.

Also to those of you interested, I will be blogging about my Berklee experience, so keep following my blog if you want to be updated on my Berklee lifestyle ! & I'm leaving for Boston within 3 months' time :D :D

So everyone, keep being awesome and keep working at your dreams.

I can't express more how much I LOVE this quote by Howard Schultz, "Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical."

Love you guys ! xoxo
Sapphire Ng

Official Scholarship Award Notification


Admissions Notification





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connect with me :D :D

               


No comments: