Friday, 13 December 2013

[PHOTO-QUOTES] Get Fiercely Inspired Visually & Mentally, Specially For You My Readers (2nd Series)

Hello ! I would like to dedicate this post to you, readers of my blog, thanks for visiting my site & thanks for sharing my posts that you find cool/useful to people around you. I appreciate it *smiles* 

Hahahah I do hope the photo-quotes I did for this post gives you a refreshed visual stimulation & can inspire you. I personally enjoyed the entire process of making the quotes as I am involved in choosing the fonts, colors, layout etc.

Oh yeah, another surprise: I will be releasing TWO (2) guitar videos in January ! Hahaha yes, because I just finished recording Wonderful Slippery Thing by Guthrie Govan just a few days ago. I would be looking forward to the video-shoot in Jan & hope everything goes on smoothly.

So for those of you hungry for more such photo-quotes that features my own modeling photos, the 1st installment is available at this link:

Wishing you all the best in this very blessed Christmas season and the upcoming new year. 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Love ya,
Sapphire Love <3 <3









No comments: